Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ugh continued.

I get myself into these cycles of living check to check. Which makes it hard to save any money and is really stressful on me. I am starting to get a little worried about money. We haven't saved any in awhile which is going to make it difficult to go on vacation in 4 months. 4 months, thats not far away. I am really banking on the fact that Cassie and I get the full $600 checks from the government. I will probably get the full its just Cassie probably won't. But it would be nice if we got the full amount. Also I just remembered that we are getting a large rent tax return later on hopefully in August I believe that's when I got it last year. That should help.

I haven't been feeling well this past week. I feel better today but still feel it.

Indiana Jones is on and that makes me happy :)

No comments: