Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hmm...

I don't think many people read my blogs. Oh well.

So again I am watching Indiana Jones today and played GTA 4 for most of the day. As much hours as I have spent in that game I am only like 30% complete.

I think I have a tumor. On the left side of my chest there is a lump or I think its a lump. I should get it looked at. It doesn't hurt so much. It first showed up after I started playing catch after work. It may be a muscle that I haven't used in awhile is starting to swell? I noticed the same thing on my right side just not as big as my left side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're just utilizing muscles that you don't normally use. stretch your arms before and after you play, that should help make the swelling go down and prevent you from tearing them. I read your blogs, btw.