Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vacation. (taken from Myspace blog)

So last year about this time I wrote a blog about going on a vacation. A trip to Florida and a cruise. Well it didn't happen. I was banking on having a great tax return, but in the end ended up using it on bills and not the vacation. Well this year, I hope to get a better return and we are actually saving up money this time and should have a great amount of money saved up by the time we are going. The plan right now is September 14th we leave and return around September 21st. A cruise is still in the plan. Here is the totals I have figured out so far...


Sep 14-21

Flight : $586
Car: $130
Hotel: $345
Cruise (Sep.14 @ 4:00 p.m.): $770
Universal Studios: $154
Seaworld: $136
Gatorland: $40
Extra Cash: $2000
Total:
================
$4161

Ugh I wish it was September. Why can time fly? I really just want to do this now, it's just too bad we have to save money first. heh I have been spending a lot of time on Carnival Cruise and Cheap Tickets. I guess on the Carnival website friends and family can purchase items for us as a cruiser. Someone should purchase us a fruit basket once I get the tickets and what not.

Ugh...September is not coming fast enough :(

I can't wait to get out of this cold weather :(

So I prebooked the cruise on Monday! I was unaware that you can put a deposit down, so I did. This is one step closure to the vacation. =)

No comments: