Monday, June 15, 2009

New blog 6-15-09

I know...I know I never blog. I don't know why that is. I just never feel like posting. But whatevs I am not going to waste this with excuses. So what have I been up to lately you may ask. Or you may not, who knows. Anyways so I finally paid off the cruise, THANK GOD. Northwest decided to change my flight again but this time change it so our direct flight is now a flight to Detroit, MI then to Miami, FL. I am ok with this. I like to fly and love airports, call me weird but Cassie hates it. She hates to fly and I think she is weird. And it is now June and under 100 days and the countdown is looking smaller.

So we FINALLY got a MN zoo season pass. After about 3 years of procrastinating we finally caved in. Now it sounds like we will be spending every weekend at the zoo and I am ok with that haha.

Lately I haven't been playing any video games which I know is making some of my friends angry but I just really haven't been into it for some reason. I have however been playing a lot of card games. For example I got back into playing Magic the Gathering Online. I like playing it because I can play someone different and not have to go looking for people around where I live to play with. Even though Misty Mountain in Burnsville has a lot of Magic players.

Oh well I am out of ideas to blog about. Until next time.

No comments: