Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thoughts for a moment.

I never post anything anymore. I probably start every blog like that, but it's true I never know what to write anymore. I tend to just ramble about my thoughts and it turns into a decent blog entry I guess.

Anyways, I really have been wishing to start planning my next cruise. I just wish we could get our damn finances figured out. I swear I stress about money more than anything right now. And I may be over stressing it but someones got to do it.

So some guy in Florida commited suicide on a web cam the other day while other people watched. I guess he said he was going to do it and did it. I wonder what the people on the other side of the video were thinking. I don't think I could ever watch someone attempt to kill themselves.

I want to be where you are...

No comments: